Compact, lightweight with a powerful 250W motor, what's not to love with the Emu Mini Folding Electric Bike? It's the perfect E-Bike to zip around, experiencing a smooth, fun ride and fold up and store away effortlessly when you need to pack it up.
With a top assisted speed of 15.5mph/25kph and five power levels to choose from, the Emu Mini ensures you find the setting you need to to make lightwork out of inclines, or whizz past traffic, making it the perfect city companion. Its Kenda Puncture Proof Tyres offer an incredible APL (Anti Puncture Layer), which significantly reduces the risk of punctures, while providing you with more grip on the road. The Emu Mini's incredible features make it one of the ultimate hassle free, compact, stylish, high quality Folding E-Bikes on the market today.
To top it off, the Emu Mini Folding Electric Bike uses top of the range components, such as its Shimano gears and brakes, Samsung cell integrated Batteries and heat treated, anti-corrosive, aluminium frame making it incredible durable, light and astonishingly reliable. This is all backed up by the fact that Emu provide two year warranties on all of their E-Bikes. Providing you with peace of mind, riding pleasure, and convenience is the perfect way to sum up the Emu Mini Folding Electric Bike.
Key Features & Benefits:
• LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Weighing only 16kg and easily foldable to store and transport with ease
• HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: Well designed and well made components and frame, make it one of the best yet affordable folding E-Bikes available
• IMPRESSIVE MAX DISTANCE TRAVEL RANGE: Up to 20 mile range on a single charge, making it perfect for commuting and city riding
• SHORT CHARGE TIME: Only 3 hours for full charge
• EQUIPPED WITH SAFETY FEATURES: Integrated front and rear lighting provide great visibility for you and others around you, and its high quality shimano brakes provide you with great stopping control
• CUSTOMISABLE SETTINGS: Five different power assistance levels, ensures you are always in control and have the power you need to tackle different roads and terrain you plan on taking your Emu Crossbar on