Super lightweight, and packed full of design features we're familiar with, particularly resonating the M365 Xiaomi Electric Scooter, however, not only more cost effective, but also with puncture free tyres, makes the Hiboy S2 a perfect alternative.
Not only does it have impressive design features, particular emphasis has also been placed on the safety features of the Hiboy S2 Electric Scooter, such as its double front and rear lighting and side ambient lighting along with its double braking system. What this means for you, is that you can focus on enjoying your ride, with the peace of mind that you have all the safety features you need to stay visible, and minimize your risk of collisions greatly.
Its powerful 350W motor, means that you can take the Hiboy S2 up to a max speed of 15.5mph / 25kph - keeping you well within regulation standard, but also powerful enough to ensure your journey time is reduced tremendously. And with a max travel distance range of up to 17-20 miles, you have plenty of juice to keep you going!
The Hiboy S2 Electric Scooter. Stylish, fun and super economical.
Get yours today!
Key Features & Benefits:
• LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Weighing only 13.4kg and easy to fold
• COMFORTABLE, SMOOTH RIDE: Rear shock absorber coupled with rubber tyres
• PUNCTURE-FREE TYRES: Honeycomb rubber tyres ensure you never have to worry about punctures
• REGENERATIVE BATTERY: Meaning when you are going downhill or braking, that power distributes to your battery to charge it while you are out and about!
• TOP QUALITY SAFETY FEATURES: Double front and rear light and a side ambient light, coupled with double braking system ensures you have the safety features you need to enjoy your ride with peace of mind.
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.