The Ninebot Max G30 is the premium series of Segway Electric Scooters, harnessing the power of up to a whopping 700W's, a distance travel range of up to 40 miles and a top speed of 15.5mph/25kph - making the G30 one of the most impressive Electric Scooters on the market today.
With that much power and range, makes the Max G30 the perfect E-Scooter for those that are looking to use it frequently, go longer distances and not have to bother with charging it as often. It's sleek design is a real head turner, while its lightweight and convenient features, such as its one touch folding system, makes it ideal to take anywhere with you, and fold it out when you're ready to ride, or fold down when you need to store it away and save space.
It's tubeless air filled wheels are laced with a layer of jelly, which not only massively increases its resistance against punctures, but also offers one of the smoothest, silkiest, most comfortable riding experience you will find.
With both a front and rear customisable light, the Max G30 offers maximum visibility for you to clearly see ahead, and ensures that you can be seen by others around easily - providing you with peace of mind, and enjoy a safe, comfortable ride. The quality engineering is clear to see throughout the build of the Max G30. Its IPX5 rating means that it is not only water jet proof, but dust proof too, ensuring your Max G30 is extremely durable and low maintenance - helping you focus on what you really want to do. Ride, have fun, and enjoy the journey!
Order yours today!
Key Features & Benefits:
• ROBUST AND COMPACT: Weighing 18kg and built with high quality materials, makes the G30 both robust and compact
• HIGH SPEC: The G30 is powered by a 350W motor and 551W battery with a 40 mile distance travel range and a top speed of 15.5mph/25kph
• MAXIMUM SAFETY: Mechanised front drum brake & KERS rear brake
• ULTIMATE COMFORT: 10" 55 PSI tubeless air filled wheels with thick jelly layer reduces risk of punctures and provides an incredibly smooth ride
• MULTI-TERRAIN USE: Easily handles Asphalt, Flat Pavement / Urban Terrain
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.