The Egret line is designed and built with German precision and quality engineering. High end components, from its brakes to folding mechanisms, from its stem to its handlebar, make the Egret Eight V2 one of the most reliable Electric Scooters in the market today.
Equipped with both front and rear suspensions, make the Egret Eight V2 even out your riding terrain, to give you a pleasant, enjoyable, vibration free riding experience.
With a top speed of 15.5mph / 25kph, a 19 mile range and a powerful 350W motor, the Egret Eight V2 is deceptively light, weighing a total of only 14kg. This makes it an ideal companion to ride, fold, transport and store away effortlessly.
With the design of the Egret Eight V2, a particular emphasis has been placed on your safety. It's low maintenance double drum brakes system, for the front and rear wheels, provide extremely reliable braking. It's slip-proof tape covered deck ensures that you have maximum grip and stability while riding, and its front and rear powerful lights ensure that you can always see what's ahead, while making your presence clear and visible to those around you, at all times.
A true engineering masterpiece, the Egret Eight V2 finishes top of the class!
Get yours today!
Key Features & Benefits:
• LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Weighing only 14kg and easy to fold
• COMFORTABLE, SMOOTH RIDE: Front and rear suspension and air filled front tyre provides an extremely comfortable ride
• MAXIMUM VISIBILITY AND SAFETY: Equipped with both a front and rear light, to ensure you are visible at all times and can see in front of you clearly
• SLIP-PROOF STANDING DECK: Its slip-proof tape covered deck ensures that you have maximum grip and stability while riding
• QUICK ACCELERATION: Equipped with a 350W motor and a 36V, 10.4Ah battery capacity provides the power you need to take off quickly and reach a limited top speed of 15.5mph/25kph
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.