The newly improved and upgraded Hiboy S2 Pro E Scooter has taken all the features we love about the S2, and injected them with some serious improvements!
Still maintaining its lightweight, easy to fold feature, while increasing its max travel distance range to an impressive 25-30 miles and increased acceleration, the Hiboy S2 Pro E Scooter is a truly incredible piece of kit!
It's newly improved 10" wheels mean that your ride is even smoother, more stable and not to leave out the best bit - puncture and hassle free! Coupled with its comfort features, the emphasis still remains strong when it comes to rider safety with its bright headlight and tail light, ensuring you are safe when riding both in dark and light conditions.
Its powerful 350W motor, means that you can take the Hiboy S2 Pro up to a max speed of 15.5mph / 25kph - keeping you well within regulation standard, but also powerful enough to ensure your journey time is reduced tremendously. And with an increased battery capacity, the Hiboy S2 Pro has the capacity to reach a maximum travel distance of up to 25-30 miles, you have plenty of juice to keep you going!
The Hiboy S2 Pro Electric Scooter. Stylish, fun, super economical and a SERIOUS upgrade!
Get yours today!
Key Features & Benefits:
• UPGRADED S2 MODEL: More powerful, Longer travel distance range, More comfortable
• COMFORTABLE, SMOOTH RIDE: Rear double shock absorber coupled with newly improved 10" rubber tyres
• PUNCTURE-FREE TYRES: Honeycomb rubber tyres ensure you never have to worry about punctures
• EXTENDED AND REGENERATIVE BATTERY: Meaning when you are going downhill or braking, that power distributes to your battery to charge it while you are out and about!
• TOP QUALITY SAFETY FEATURES: Double front and rear light and a side ambient light, coupled with double braking system ensures you have the safety features you need to enjoy your ride with peace of mind
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.