Want to go further and faster? The the Joyor X5S Electric Scooter is the choice for you in the X series range. Achieving a spectacular, max mile range of up to 31 miles, and a top speed of 15.5mph/25kph, the Joyor X5S Electric Scooter allows you to go faster, for longer.
With identical safety and comfort features, such as its big, stable 10" air filled front and rear wheels, wide 19cm deck and equipped with front suspension, the Joyor X5S Electric Scooter is not only extra durable and an extremely comfortable ride, but also powerful and fast! Truly offering one of the best all round packages.
The Joyor X Series Electric Scooters really instill and inspire confidence in the rider, even when you are in the midst of handling one of the fastest, most powerful 400W to 500W Electric Scooters out there.
In terms of its safety features, the Joyor X Series Electric Scooter has a powerful front light, to make sure you have maximum visibility while riding at night, and a rear light, which also acts as a brake light, ensures you are kept safe and visible.
Other impressive safety and design features worth noting with the Joyor X5S Electric Scooter are:
- Foldable stem and handlebars, making this one of the most compact, easy to store away Electric Scooters you can find
- Front suspension and air filled front and rear wheels, which helps smooth out your ride and provide a pleasurable cruising experience
- Anti-Lock Rear Braking Disc, providing maximum safety and short stopping distance to avoid danger and collision
- A side kick stand, allowing you to park up your Electric Scooter hands free
- One Click Folding system, making it effortless to fold and pack away your X5S Electric Scooter
- Light and compact, weighing just 15kg, allowing you to easily carry, store and transport
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.