If you are looking for the most compact, lightweight and easily portable Electric Scooter you can find, then look no further. The Air T15 has finally landed, and has impressed our experts on so many levels.
From its one second folding mechanism, to its dedicated charging dock that clicks your e scooter into place effortlessly, to its super sleek, minimalist design features, the Air T15 is the perfect e scooter for urban settings.
Every feature, from its click down handlebars, to its integrated foot stand has been meticulously designed and engineered to provide you with the ultimate compact e scooter.
With its ability to handle 15° inclines, a max distance travel range of 7.5 miles and a top speed of 12.4mph / 20kmh, allows you to cruise effortlessly and comfortably. And with its built in front and rear LED lights, you'll be kept visible and well lit to ensure your safety at all times.
The perfect blend between style, usability and quality. The Segway Ninebot Air T15.
Order yours today!
Key Features & Benefits:
• SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Weighing only 10.5kg and built with a one second fold mechanism, makes the Air T15 the most lightweight and compact segway e scooter yet
• CHARGE YOUR BATTERY WHILE YOU RIDE: With its innovative regenerative braking system, you recycle the energy you create back into your e scooter to charge the battery while you ride! So when you brake and go downhill, your Air T15 transfers that energy back into power
• SLEEK, MODERN CITY DESIGN: The Ninebot Air T15 is powered by a 250W Motor and a top speed of 12.4mph / 20kmh with a 7.5 mile max distance travel range, making it perfect for city riding. It not only looks incredibly stylish and futuristic, but really performs how you need it to for urban terrain
• SUPER EASY TO CHARGE: With an included charging dock and a short charge time of 4 hours from flat, stowing away and charging your e scooter has never been easier.
• ANTI-PUNCTURE WHEELS: 7.5" front and 6" rear solid rubber wheels means the Air T15 is completely hassle free and puncture free!
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.