Widely covered in the press for its high quality components and build, used predominantly in enforcement sectors for its reliability - the Trottix TXE has finally landed and is available to the consumer market!
If you are looking for a super high spec, reliable and robust Electric Scooter, that feels more like a genuine alternative mode of transport rather than a toy, then the Trottix TXE is for you.
With a 15.5 mile range, a top speed of 15.5mph / 25kph and state of the art safety features, you are in for one incredible ride with the Trottix TXE.
Along with its powerful 470W max capability motor, and high end 36V Samsung battery, the Trottix TXE comes with a powerful front and rear LED road certified lights, and regulation standard reflectors, to ensure you are kept completely visible at all times.
This not only increases your safety from making your presence clear, but also lights up the road ahead incredibly well, to ensure you can see any danger or hazard ahead easily.
And with its built in warning bell, making others aware of your presence when required has never been easier.
The Trottix TXE is built to last. With its high quality components, superior engineering, and state of the art, regulation compliant features, means that the TXE will be with you for the long run, and is a genuine alternative to transport - not just a toy.
Key Features & Benefits:
• HIGH CLASS PREMIUM E SCOOTER: Designed and built in Europe. Used by police force across Europe because of its extreme reliability and durability.
• ROBUST & DURABLE: Built with aluminium components used to build aircrafts and aerospace applications, makes it an extremely high quality build Electric Scooter
• HIGH QUALITY SAFETY FEATURES: Safety reflectors and high quality LED lights that are CE compliant, to ensure maximum rider safety
• PREMIUM COMFORT: High spec suspension system, coupled with a wide standing board and tubed puncture proof tyres ensure maximum riding comfort
• SHORT CHARGE TIME AND MAXIMUM SPEED: High quality Samsung Battery means a short 2 hour charge time, with a top regulation standard speed of 15.5mph / 25kph, and fast acceleration, to make light work out of any type of road
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.