The older sibling of the Zinc Eco model, and the second inline in the Eco series, the Eco Plus Electric Scooter not only looks great and is affordable, but it also has a heap of amazing features, that make riding both fun and safe. No wonder why it's loved by so many enthusiasts!
Powered by a 250W rear motor and reaching speeds of up to 15.5mph/25kph with a max distance of 9 miles, makes the zinc Eco Plus Electric Scooter perfect swift, yet lightweight companion to get you to your destination. With a short charge time of only 3-5 hours to reach 100% charge, means you'll be ready to go again in no time.
It's 8" air filled front wheel smooths out your ride, to make typically bumpy road practically vibrationless - adding to your riding pleasure. The Zinc Eco Plus Electric Scooter is built with the riders needs in mind, to provide a comfortable, fun, safe and affordable means of travel and contribute positively to our environment in the process.
What's not to love?
Other impressive safety and design features worth noting with the Zinc Eco Plus Electric Scooter are:
- Quick fold system, making this one of the most compact, easy to store away Electric Scooters you can find
- Weighing in at a mere 11kg, making it one of the lightest and most compact Electric Scooters out there
- Front 8" air filled wheel, which helps smooth out your ride and provide a pleasurable cruising experience
- Reflectors and a rear brake light to make sure you are visible to those around you
- Handlebar and foot brake for added safety, offering two ways to decelerate quickly
- A side kick stand, allowing you to park up your Electric Scooter hands free
- Built in LED display to easily track your speed, speed mode and battery level, making sure that you are always in control
Note: Based on UK regulations, this vehicle is not to be used on public highways. This includes roads and pavements. This vehicle must only be used on private property with the private properties owners' consent. Safety of yourself and others are always top priority, therefore, proper protective equipment (which includes but is not limited to Helmets) should be worn.